MADISON, N.J. 09-19-2016 — ERA Real Estate, a global franchising leader, announced the recent promotion of Ed Barnes to senior vice president of franchise sales. Barnes previously served as managing regional vice president of sales within the Realogy Franchise Group where he developed both a strong team and a robust sales pipeline over the last two years.
As a member of the ERA senior leadership team, Barnes will lead the brand’s national sales team in support of the organization’s aggressive growth goals.
“A senior sales executive, Ed Barnes has expanded the scope of organizations not just in the real estate industry, but also in a variety of verticals including digital advertising, lifestyle publishing and telecommunications,” said Sue Yannaccone, president and CEO of ERA Real Estate. “Known for his high level of enthusiasm and accountability as well as his innovative approaches to market development, Ed will strengthen our efforts to fuel growth at every level of the organization.”
“I am excited to leverage the tremendous momentum of the brand to increase ERA’s presence in new and existing markets,” said Barnes. “ERA’s broker-first and uniquely collaborative approach empowers brokers to build their business their way, which is a powerful value proposition.”
ERA Growth Snapshot
- ERA’s focus on growth has led to a 43 percent increase in system revenue generated from adjusted gross income from 2010 to 2015.
- Since 2010, ERA has entered 10 new major markets, capitalizing on the inherent growth opportunities in expanding metropolitan areas and creating new referral channels for the entire ERA network.
- ERA Real Estate increased its affiliated independent sales associate ranks 21 percent year-over year in 2015.
- Per-person productivity, on average, has increased 35 percent in the last five years among ERA-affiliated independent sales associates.
- Homebuyer and seller satisfaction with ERA-affiliated sales associates is 98 percent, according to ERA Customer Satisfaction Survey data.
About ERA Real Estate
ERA Real Estate is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with nearly 45 years of experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes approximately 37,000 affiliated brokers and sales associates and approximately 2,350 offices throughout the United States and 33 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at: ERA.com.